Thursday, June 2, 2016

The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 5)




The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 5)

If you say God is a great provider, why do you complain so much?

Why is it so hard to take out the garbage?

No one likes emptying the dishwasher

Come on cats, use the litter box!

Why is it so hard to turn the lights off when you leave the room?

Coming soon – the Trump Channel

The best invention in my lifetime – Caller ID

Why are there no Triple D food joints in reasonable driving distance from me?

You know you are old when you realize your life has been recorded on VHS

My cats are acting strange again!

To many pictures – no place to hang them 

Maybe we should recycle people

My smart phone is now telling me what to do – should I listen?

Why not Pavlov’s cat?

Can music without lyrics really be bad?



  


No comments:

Post a Comment