Thursday, May 19, 2016

The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 3)



The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 3)

Coffee VS Tea – no contest!

Your teenagers and young adults will eat all your bread

Scotch Tape – there has got to be a better way

Some candidates are not so candid

Cars in traffic – Cars in traffic – Cars in traffic

Local News – Murder and Fires

You might be lazy if you do all your shopping on-line

My cats are always fighting to get my attention

No news is good news – think about the good news

Food always looks and tastes better on TV

My pens never work when I need them to

Please Dentist, don’t use the suction while you are cleaning my teeth!

If I were to lose my smart phone would I be less smart? 

Some would rather say cheese than eat it

Can you really lie about lying?






No comments:

Post a Comment