Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 2)



The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 2)

Should we assume all life in the universe is intelligent? 

A dozen donuts do not feed 12 people

Is it easier to misplace your car keys or your remote?

Why are so many UFO pictures so blurry?

Lately I am making more arithmetic mistakes using a calculator

I am better at cooking leftovers

Does yes minus no equal maybe?

Cutting wrapping paper using scissors does not work

Selective hearing always gets me in trouble

Can vegetarians meet?

Can carnivores have fruitful relationships?

How come all my friends are named Buddy?

I spend too much time figuring out what I look like in the mirror

Why is it that I can make better pasta and spaghetti sauce at home?

Is lunch really lunch after 2pm?




No comments:

Post a Comment