Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 7)



The offsetting reality of intergalactic weirdness (Part 7)

You more likely desire to trash a person than to take out the trash

If you lie, do you also cheat and steal?

Are you foolish to play someone for a fool?

Anger and traffic are like toast and butter

Try taking a picture without saying cheese!

I prefer to swim in water I where I can see my feet

If the World has gone mad does that mean the earth has gone crazy?

A Ship of Fools has no compass

If Soylent Green is people, what is Soylent Yellow?

Nothing worse than the last swallow of coffee with lots of grounds!

Balloonacy: one who is crazy and full of hot air

Is there such thing as a Latex Salesman Mr. Vandelay?

GPS: show me the way to go home, I’m tired and I want to go to bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment